Eating - Tétel

Each country has its own traditional food. There’re lots of traditional food in Hungary such as Goulash soup, fisherman’s soup, stuffed cabbage, chimney cake or Dobos Torte. There’re eating habits in Hungary. For example, starters aren’t very common here. While in foreign countries people start lunch with the appetizer. There’s wide variety of soups in the Hungarian cuisine such as Goulash soup, meat soup or egg soup. After soup Hungarian people have main course which may contain a slice of stake with garnish. Garnish can be rice, French fries or pasta. But there’s not only steak but there’re meatloaf, fish, ham, tuna, beef, pork or whatever you want. Pickles are very common such as cucumber or beetroot. We usually eat salad dressing, too. The last course of lunch is a dessert which can be cake, biscuit, cookies, coconut ball, or fruit cake. There’re wide variety of drinks. They can be alcoholic, non-alcoholic. Alcoholic drinks are beer, wine, eggnog, brandy or vodka. Wines can be dry or sweet. Non-alcoholic drinks can be fizzy or sparkling/still. As for non-alcoholic drinks, there’re water, juices, cola, milk and milkshakes. We usually add species/herbs to food because they make them even more delicious. Herb for example oregano, curry, paprika, dill, pepper salt, coriander, or cinnamon. Of course, there’re differences between people’s eating habits. Let me tell you about my eating habits. The day starts with breakfast. To be honest, breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it gives you energy early in the morning. I usually eat cornflakes, cocoa snail, or bakery products. I don’t really have elevenses because in weekdays I have no time for it. During school, I go to the buffet and I buy something. I weekdays I have lunch at school at the school canteen, but the food is quite bad, there. In the weekends my mom cooks lunch for example steak with French fries. We go to McDrive seldom. We always start lunch with meat soup and then we continue with plum dumplings. I can’t say anything bad about the food that I eat at home. My mum cooks very well, fortunately. I have snacktime at the weekend. I eat cookies in the afternoon. As for dinner have a sandwich with pepper with sausages or salami, and sometimes with hard-boiled with rolls.

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Euroexam Writing Test 1 - C1

Speech on Education

Verb + ing Forms and Infinitives C1