Family - Tétel

Family is a very important thing in our life. Unfortunately, nowadays people don’t have a normal family. Let me tell you these types. There’re single-parent families. This means the parents divorced or one of the parents has already died. There’re mixed families, too. It means the wife/husband has children from his/her second marriage. Unfortunately, some children are orphan, which means both of their parents have already died. So, they have no parents. Of course, in general, there’re normal families, too. I’m not lucky because I have a single-parent family. I’m usually jealous of children who have a normal family. I live with my mum and sister. In the summer we usually play table tennis outside in the garden. We go on holiday together. We’ve been to many places together. Let me introduce myself. I was born on 2004 22nd April. I’m a student at Károly Keleti Secondary Vocational School of Economics. In my humble opinion, I’m an average person. I’m of medium height. I’ve normal body weight. My eyes are blueish. I’ve short brown hair. In my opinion, I’m kind and nervous sometimes. I can’t get angry very easily, so I’m relaxed. I’m very diligent, hardworking and ambitious because I’d like to improve my skills at things that I’m good. I have concrete plans for the future. My long-term aim is to pass the intermediate language exam. I’m reliable and trustworthy. I don’t usually lie; in fact I can’t lie. I’m tolerant and polite with others. Let’s talk a little bit about my sister, Petra. To be honest she’s of medium height. She has long brown hair, like a pony-tail. She’s got slim body figure with ideal body weight. Her eyes are brownish. She’s a bit sensitive but she’s cheerful. I haven’t seen her sad for a long time. She’s selfless because she likes sharing things with others. She’s honest and patient with others. To tell the truth I can’t say anything negative about her, maybe her laziness because I’m more hardworking than her. Let me introduce my mom. She’s of medium height, too. She has normal body weight. She’s got short blonde hair with blue eyes. Her hair is well-cut. My mom is selfless because Me and Petra mean everything for her. She’s patient and caring with us. She’s responsible, reliable and trustworthy. My mum is as ambitious as me. In the future, I’d like to have family. To be honest I don’t really know how many children I want maybe many years later I’ll have more concrete plans.

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Euroexam Writing Test 1 - C1

Speech on Education

Verb + ing Forms and Infinitives C1