Home- made meals vs. restaurant

People usually have different opinion about where to have meals. Which one is better? Home-made food or restaurants. Let’s compare these two modes of eating. My mother usually tells me don’t go to fast-food restaurant because it’s unhealthy. I can’t agree with her because restaurants are much convenient because you don’t have to spend time with the cooking. The service is very fast, and you don’t need to wash the dishes, although it’s more expensive than home- made meals. On the other hand, we don’t know the ingredients, which is a drawback. While if you cook at home you do. It usually has a better taste because you have made it. The biggest advantage of cooking at home is that it’s cheaper. But unfortunately, you must pay attention during cooking. Summarizing, I prefer fast food restaurant because I can’t cook.

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Euroexam Writing Test 1 - C1

Speech on Education

Verb + ing Forms and Infinitives C1