Letter of application

Dear Sir or Madam!

     I am writing in response to your job advertisement concerning the position of the receptionist assistant job. I have found the advertised post extremely interesting because it fits my expectations.         As for my qualifications, I have just finished primary school, so I have GCSEs. But I would like to go to further education. I learnt finance, accountancy and a little bit of economics as vocational subjects. I consider myself hard-working, diligent, punctual and career orientated. I have not worked before for a salary. If children want to work under 16, they need parental permission. Fortunately, my parents allowed it. I need to be trained but I learn things quickly, so it will not be a problem. I can speak English almost fluently. I can do all kinds of duties including answering the phones, helping the costumers or any other odd jobs. 
     I am ready to attend a job interview at your earliest convenience. I am enclosing my curriculum vitae. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Levente Timár

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Euroexam Writing Test 1 - C1

Speech on Education

Verb + ing Forms and Infinitives C1