My last holiday

       Last summer I and my family went to Parádfürdő in the Mátra. It was in August three day before I had gone to the fresher man camp with my new classmates to Lake Velence. I enjoyed this holiday because we only go on holiday twice a year in the summer. Unfortunately, these holidays are very short. The journey took about two hours. At the end of the route, I felt a bit sick because there wasn’t enough oxygen in the car. After we arrived, we entered our room. The room was in good condition. 

    There were lots of things to do, although there weren’t so many things to visit in the Mátra. The hotel where stayed had a thermal pool, which was so relaxing for me. We could play Ping-Pong, too. There is the highest point at Mátra called The Kékes, but we have been there so many times, so we weren’t so interested. There was a gym where I could lift heavy barrels. This hotel had its garden, too. I could take nice photographs with my camera. The dinner was out of the world. There was a wide range of food. It was a self-service restaurant which means you take the food for yourself. There was food that I have never eaten before. By the way, it was much better than eating at the school canteen. There were alcoholic drinks, too, but I couldn’t taste them. At the last day, we went to bobsleigh. It was very exciting and fascinating. 
     The weather was fine. It wasn’t raining so we could go outside. There was live music in the evenings. There was a drink bar full of delicious drinks. 
     To sum up, it was one of the best holidays that I’ve ever had.

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Euroexam Writing Test 1 - C1

Speech on Education

Verb + ing Forms and Infinitives C1