Shopping dialogue - Tétel

• Good morning! Can I help you?
• I’m looking for a blue T-shirt. Could you please tell me where the T-shirts are?
• Of course! Let me show you. Please follow me. By the way, what’s your size?
• I’m medium.
• Here are the T-shirts! Which shade are you looking for?
• I’m looking for a blue one in a lighter shade.
• Okay. Here you are.
• Do you happen to know where the changing rooms are?
• They are over there.
• Okay, I have put it on. What do you think?
• It suits you. It really matches your eye colour.
• I think I will take it. Can I pay by credit card?
• Yes, we take/accept credit card. Would you like a bag for your T-shirt?
• Yes! How much does it cost?
• It’s 10 Forints. I have put the receipt into your bag.
• Thanks for your help. I really appreciated it.
• Bye! Have a nice day!

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Euroexam Writing Test 1 - C1

Speech on Education

Verb + ing Forms and Infinitives C1