The place where I live - Tétel

There’re lots of kind of accommodation where you can live. For example, in blocks of flats which contains lots of flats. Another one is a skyscraper which is a very tall building with lots of flats. Some of my classmates lived in semi-detached house where two houses are joined. A cottage is rural and it’s nor modern. You can find buildings like this in villages. A mansion is a huge and impressive building. And there’re housing estates as well. A terraced house is when many flats are joined together in a row. I live in Budapest in a detached house. It’s better than living in a flat because it’s more spacious than flats. It’s less noisy. If I lived in a flat in a very busy square like Kossuth Square, the transport conditions would be better. If I went abroad, renting a flat would be more suitable, because it’s just temporary. Summarizing if you have enough money a house is a better choice. As I’ve mentioned I live in Budapest, which is the capital city of Hungary. To be honest, life is much better here than living in a village. That’s my opinion. Budapest is a densely-populated city which means it has a population of 2 million people. The working possibilities are better here. It’s easier to find a job in Budapest than in a village like Albertirsa. And the salaries are higher here, too. If I lived in downtown I have to live in a flat. Public transport is well-developed in Budapest. Buses and trams go in every 5 minutes, while in town you have to wait more. Everybody knows everyone in a village, therefore there is more gossip. Towns are rural and there are fewer shops and services. Summarizing I prefer living in city. There are many places to go in Budapest like Heroes Square or Árkád. Let me talk about my house and my room. My house is a two-storey building. There are a kitchen and a hall downstairs. Upstairs there’s my room and the bathroom with a toilet. I’m satisfied with my room. I don’t have to share my room with my sister. There’s a desk with a laptop on it. There’s a wardrobe with clothes in it. I have my own bed with a blanket and a pillow on it. There’s a darts board on the wall that I haven’t used for a year. The colour of the wall is blue. There’s a wall-to-wall rug carpet on the floor. Next to my bed, there’s a bookshelf with boring books on it. There’s a garden behind the house, which means a lot of work. In the area, there’s a post office, a corner shop, a hospital and an elementary school. In the future, I would like to live in a flat at first because I won’t have enough money to buy a house.

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Euroexam Writing Test 1 - C1

Speech on Education

Verb + ing Forms and Infinitives C1