Jelentkezés egy állásra - Letter of application

Letter of application:

I. Megszólítás: Dear Sir or Madam / Dear Mr Jenkins

II. Érdeklődés kifejezése: I have found this job advertisement in the local newspaper, and I have found it extremely interesting.

III. Képesítések, tanulmányaid: 
As for my qualifications, I have 2 GCSEs. 
I learnt vocational subjects at school 
(accountancy, economics, finance)

IV. Magad leírása: 
I consider myself… 
I think I am… 
(hardworking, ambitious, reliable)

V. Utolsó megjegyzések: 
I am ready to attend an interview at your earliest convenience.

VI. Elköszönés: 
Ha „Dear Sir or Madam” → „Yours faithfully” 
Ha „Dear Mr Jenkins” → „Yours sincerely”

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Euroexam Writing Test 1 - C1

Speech on Education

Verb + ing Forms and Infinitives C1