Online comment - Letter to the editor

Online comment / Letter to the editor:

I. Megszólítás: Dear Sir or Madam / Dear Mr Jenkins

II. Bevezetés: I have read your article in the local newspaper in which you write about….

III. Bekezdések: Secondly, → Next → To conclude

Nagyon fontos, hogy a leveled üzenete átjönnön a vizsgajavítónak!!!

a) Egyetértés: 
  • I agree with you
  • I’m of a similar opinion
  • I can’t agree more
  • You are undoubtedly right
b) Ellenkezés: 
  • I’m afraid I can’t agree with you
  • I tend to disagree with you
  • I wish I could agree but I can’t…
  • Neither of these facts was true

c) Hangsúlyozni valamit: 
  • I would like to emphasize…
  • I would like to highlight...
d) Véleményt nyilvánítani: 
  • I firmly belive, 
  • It’s considered to be…., 
  • As far as I know,….

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Euroexam Writing Test 1 - C1

Speech on Education

Verb + ing Forms and Infinitives C1