Good Manners and Bad Manners

Introduction:

First of all, let me start off by emphasizing the importance of behaving properly in public because I'm convinced about the fact that there are unspoken rules that are said to be obvious for everybody. Thus, I would like to held importance for this topic. Therefore, I will express the way I view about this crucial topic. I couldn't write much about the topic because the Student's Book, which we learn English from, is rubbish.

Good Manners and Bad Manners

Older people can often be heard the younger generation is notoriously disrespectful. I must confess I have to disagree with this since it costs nothing to open the door for ladies or to give up your seat for an elderly person. I firmly believe that the education given to the child has an enormously huge impact on their behavior. Apart from generations, behaviors vary from country to country. Consequently, we should be aware of these differences. I believe that going abroad is full of new opportunities, and we oughtn't to be worried about experiencing new things, for this reason, we should be open-minded.


Listening about good and bad manners:

How to behave in the theatre (C1):

I could solve this listening 60%, so it's quite easy.😉😉😉

Questions:

  1. Why does the speaker like theatre?
  2. What makes him angry?
  3. What is his advice to those who arrive late?
  4. What does he find most annoying?
  5. What's the problem with a lot of theatres in London?
  6. What do actors have to compete with sometimes?
  7. What's his advice about conversations?
  8. What would he do if theatres were cheaper?
  9. What does he admit?
  10. What are the reasons for not recording the performance?

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Euroexam Writing Test 1 - C1

Speech on Education

Verb + ing Forms and Infinitives C1